- 3rd weekend of May: Triumvirat Mediterrani, the show recreates the Greco-Roman past, with amazing gladiators fighting exhbitions, olimpic games, kids workshops, …..
- 16th of July: Festa del Carme, Saint Patron of the Fishermen, sardanes (typical Catalan dance) and salt and flower carpets.
- 2nd to 5th September: Celebration of L’Escala Saint Patron, Santa Maxima.
- 3rd Saturday of September: Festa de la Sal (Salt Festival) is a tribute to our fishing origins and to the savoir-faire perpetuated by generations of salt-curers who have preserved the tradition of the local product, the anchovy.
- 1st Sunday of October: Anchovy Fest, with popular tasting and Havaneras concert in La Plaja.
There are street markets every Sunday in L’Escala, Monday in Torroella de Montgrí, Thursday in Figueres and Fridays in La Bisbal.